1) Eric’s biggest motivation: Most definitely my family!
2) His Favorite Quote:
Lesson of Time: KARMA
When a bird is alive.. It eats ants.
When the bird is dead.. Ants eat the bird.
Time & circumstances can change at any time. Don’t devalue or hurt anyone in life. You may be powerful today. But remember, time is more powerful than you! One tree makes a million match sticks.. Only one match stick needed to burn a million trees… So be good and do good!
3) Favorite workout fuel: Still working on the Nutrition thing – definitely a big fan of AdvoCare Spark first thing in the a.m.
4) Favorite Post-WOD: Gotta love the “Bro Shesh” (something about dumbell curls…. and “Russian get-ups”.
5) Favorite Lift: Clean and Jerk…. someday I’ll get to where Emily is!
6) His current goals: Weight loss and overall better health… looking to pull a “Spock” – wanting to “Live long and prosper.”
7) What his biggest benefit so far at Forge: Great atmosphere, athletes and Coaches… motivates me to get there and get the WOD done!
8) Something we may not know about Eric: I’m an absolute sucker for animals… I’m totally “that guy”… puppies, kittens, horses, bunnies… you mame!
– and –
I can move (my Mom owned a Dance Studio and was a Choreographer)!
Oh boy, looks like we will have to see those dance moves in action one of these days!!
Great job Eric!!!