Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will each class be the same?
- Each day will have a similar structure. You’ll warm up, review the movements, work out and then stretch out. However, each day will involve different movements and the WODs will be different on every single day.
- Is this program better for weight loss or muscle gain?
- This all depends on what you do at the kitchen table (so to speak). If you eat a bit less than you burn; you’ll lose weight without question on this program. If you eat the amount you need; or a touch more, your strength will grow due to the weights we use in class.
- No one will get ‘bulky’ on this challenge.
- What can I do on my days off?
- If you are coming into this challenge having been doing some running, sports etc outside of it – keep it up; it’ll only help you out.
- However, if you’re just getting started with creating a healthier life for yourself; just do this 3x a week and spend the time outside of here meal prepping, sleeping and doing lots of stretching. Yoga and/or ROMWOD.com are our favorites!
- If, after 2-3 weeks of the challenge; you feel you’re ready to add a bit more in – talk with your coach and we will help!
- What do we do- as far as diet, after the NYC?
- If you found Paleo to be a success; keep it up. If it was a bit of a struggle for one reason or another, set up an appointment with your coach to figure what works best for you, your goals and your life!
If you have other questions, please do not hesistate to ask us. We love hearing from you and want to help in any way possible.